Kaymac commenced trading in 1993 and is a well-established company with its head office
in central London. The company has grown to become a multi-disciplined team experienced in all aspects of construction.
Kaymac’s core business relates to New Construction, Building refurbishment in both commercial and residential sectors as well as internal fitting out of retail outlets and offices.
Kaymac endeavour to provide a service of high quality, to meet and exceed where possible, the expectation of the client and consultants in the professionalism and method of working as well as the standards of finish.
We strive to be successful in all respects through securing long-term relationships which will provide a secure and sustainable future in order that we can continue to develop the business.
The majority of our contracts fall within the value £50,000.00 to £3 million. Although we have the capacity to work on larger value schemes, as we have done in the past, we believe our skills are best suited to working the range indicated above.
The company is happy to undertake work secured from both single stage and two stage tendering or via negotiation.
Kaymac directs operations through site-based managers. Full office supports allows the site managers to deal with day-to-day operations and are able to react quickly to changing demands associated with many types of projects.
Clients and consultants who work with Kaymac will experience the following:
- Overall single point responsibility from tender enquiry through to contract completion.
- Experienced personnel with proven records.
- Detailed planning and programming with all projects.
- Regular financial advice.
- An understanding of specific client and project requirements.
- A high level of commitment and service irrespective of type, nature and size of project.